If you look around where you live, you will see that solar panels either on a roof or mounted on the ground. There are two main types of solar energy technology. Solar PV panels which produce electricity from solar energy directly and solar thermal panels which use the sun’s energy to generate heat, and electricity is generated from that. Solar panels has come a long way and are helping many households save on energy bills.
But it does not stop there. Solar energy is not just for residential homes. Many businesses, cafes and restaurants are also making the switch to solar energy hoping to benefit from its numerous advantages.
Why Your Business Should Use Solar Energy
- Energy is a huge expense to the business sector. For example, cafes and restaurants spend vast amounts on electricity usage. Solar panels could bring in huge savings to electricity bills.
- Any cafe or restaurant owner will be well aware of how quickly water bills can increase. From the constant running of glass washers to pot washing. Solar hot water is capable of handling the demands of a successful business. By utilising the power of the sun, a business can significantly reduce water bills.
- The sun is always going to be shining. Here in Spain, we enjoy over 300 days of sunshine. That said, even on cloudy days and during the winter the solar panels will still convert light to energy.
- Solar panels require very little maintenance. Solar panels have no moving parts, and so are not damaged easily. Their uncomplicated design means little can go wrong. Our solar PV systems are of a high quality. Manufactured in Spain, and have a guarantee period of 25 years.
- Going green with solar energy is a visible means of showing customers commitment to the environment. Whether you own a small business or large, choosing solar panels can make a big difference. Not only can you reduce energy expenses, but it can also help bolster your reputation as a company that is both environmentally friendly and tech-savvy.
With the autumn season settling in, restaurants and cafes will undoubtedly watch their energy bills rise with the need to light up their indoor spaces. This can also be amplified when the use of outdoor seating becomes restricted during the winter months.
Talk to Solar Directa on +34 659 315 130 or contact us about how going solar you could save you money on your utility bills.